Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What’s up, my names Nick. Im from Stuart,Florida on the east coast. I grew up in Port Saint Lucie till I was about 8 or 9 and then in Stuart. I have one brother, Matt, whos 16. He looks nothing like me and people often ask him If he’s adopted.
Any ways, I like the beach. I was sponsored by Deep Six Water Sports and Surf Central for skimboarding before I came to college. If anyone else skims, let me know, I’ll skim any where and any day. Besides the beach I like to work out. I should probably be going more but, what can you do.
In high school I played a lot of sports. Track and Field, weightlifting, and basketball, are just some sport teams I played on. I went to regionals in track for the 4x1 only for my dreams to be slain by a dropped baton. My first year in weightlifting I was put into a weight class two higher then my own. Needless to say, I looked like an idiot. Then next year I went to regionals. In basketball, I played till my junior year. We had a new coach and ill admit I wasn’t good enough to put up with that man. The following season, my brother played varisity as a freshman and took my spot. He went to regionals. I should have stayed on the team.
That’s about all there is to know about me. If you have any questions just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment